TRAVEL DIARY COMPETITION
The Air Niugini Travel Diary refers to an organized trip set up by a traveler who wishes to visit a specific destination in Papua New Guinea and participates in any form of tour activity to earn scores. Scores are awarded to customers that have booked a travel package through Air Niugini Tours or can book directly through partners based on the type of tour activity that he/she would like to participate in.
All activities are uploaded by the participant and will be submitted to the Air Niugini Tours team for review and approval. The participant will be able to also keep these submissions as memories on their Destinations membership profile. Participants of this competition can travel to anywhere in PNG on Air Niugini services only and stay at any partners or service provider listed below to earn scores.
There will be eighteen (18) winning entries across the promotional period. Three (3) drawn at the end of each month till December 2020 (Grand Prizes).
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully.
When entering Discover PNG Travel Pass competition (the “Competition”), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
1. To be eligible to enter the promotion, entrants are required to visit our website www.destinations.com.pg and login to their membership account.
2. Non-member can participate, by visiting www.destinations.com.pg to open a new membership account.
3. Bookings can be done via Tours as a Package or Direct.
4. Flights to Destinations have to be on PX services Only.
5. Participants have to be 18 years old or above to be eligible.
6. To earn scores, entrants must upload into their Travel Diary, images of themselves participating in the activity, a copy of their E-ticket or Boarding Pass, and receipts for Accommodation / Hotel booking confirmation number and Tours/Activities.
7. E-ticket is Mandatory.
8. Air Niugini reserves the right to use Images uploaded for future promotions/ advertising or campaigns.
9. All uploads will be subject to verification prior to scores being awarded.
11. The Competition commences on Monday, 06 July 2020 at 11:59 AEST and concludes on Friday, 18 December at 07:59 AEST (“Promotional Period”).
12. Travels done prior to Commencement Date of competition cannot be used to claim scores as retro.
13. There will be eighteen (18) winning entries across the promotional period. Three (3) drawn at the end of each month till December (Grand Prizes).
14. The winner(s) will be notified via contact Number, Email, Facebook.
15. Scores for Family travel will only be uploaded onto the account of the Primary Head.
16. The Promoters' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into, however, an alternative can be given depending on circumstances.
17. Prize Winners are to collect their Prizes within 14 Days of being notified.
18. If any winning entry is deemed not to comply with these Conditions of Entry, that entry will be discarded and a new winner of that prize will be judged in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
19. The prize must be coordinated between the winner and Air Niugini Only.
20. Air Niugini Ltd will take no responsibility for prizes lost in transit.
21. Air Niugini will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or
death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition.
22. Air Niugini accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. Air Niugini has no control over mobile telephone communications, networks, internet access or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. Air Niugini is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
23. All uploads must be completed prior to submission.
24. In running the Competition, Air Niugini will collect the personal information of entrants for the purposes of conducting the Competition, and contacting the entrants regarding the Promoter’s courses.
25. Air Niugini may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors, agents, and other third party service providers such as Hoteliers, Tour Operators, Car Rentals Companies to assist in conducting the Competition, communicating with entrants, providing its products or services or as required. Destinations Air Niugini does not disclose personal information.
26. Scores will restart count at the beginning of each month to determine the winner of the next draw, scores accumulated for each month will not be lost, however will be tallied for the Grand Prize.
27. Accommodation voucher/receipt will be claimed by the individual being receipted ONLY.
28. Tempered receipts for Hotel or Tour Activities will not be accepted.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is a Travel Diary?
Travel Diary is the online diary used to upload images of organized trips taken up by a traveler who visits a specific destination in Papua New Guinea or participates in any form of tour activity to earn scores.
Who is Eligible? Destination Members over the age of 18 are eligible. Log into www.destinations.com.pg to sign up
How can I earn scores?
Participants can travel anywhere in PNG on Air Niugini services, stay at any partners or service provider listed below to earn scores
How do I Upload my images? To upload images, visit www.destinations.com.pg login to your account and upload images onto the Travel Diary in your account.
Do I get Bonus Points?
You can get more points by participating in more than one activity.
How many times can I submit my entries?
Uploads can be done each time a trip is completed.
What are the Mandatory requirements?
E-tickets, Receipts of Tour Activities, Confirmation voucher from Hotel.
Still have questions? Call our friendly team on 1802121 or (675) 3273557 during business hours or email email@example.com